ECAS launches the “Academic Matching Tool”, which is providing comprehensive information on the different research fields of the 21 Lower Saxonian and 18 participating Scottish higher education institutions. It is designed to facilitate the first steps in setting up an academic collaboration. Interested researchers can thus easily find suitable institutions in the partner region and also other researchers working on similar topics.
- Tandem Fellowship Conference: 11 + 12 November 2021
- Lower Saxony – Scotland Joint Forum: Extended Deadline for the Submission of Workshop Ideas until 19 September 2021
- First edition of the Joint Seminar Series: Social Equity in Childhood
- Joint Publication on Collective Teacher Innovativeness
- Joint Forum: Reminder Open Call for Workshop Proposals 2021