ECAS launches the “Academic Matching Tool”, which is providing comprehensive information on the different research fields of the 21 Lower Saxonian and 18 participating Scottish higher education institutions. It is designed to facilitate the first steps in setting up an academic collaboration. Interested researchers can thus easily find suitable institutions in the partner region and also other researchers working on similar topics.
- Lower Saxony – Scotland Joint Forum 2022: Registration is Now Open!
- Future of Internationalisation: UofG organises International Partner Event
- Tandem Fellowship Programme: Researchers meeting in Edinburgh
- Tandem Fellowship Programme: Researchers meeting in Glasgow
- Tandem Fellowship Programme: Digital Opening Sessions