ECAS launches the “Academic Matching Tool”, which is providing comprehensive information on the different research fields of the 21 Lower Saxonian and 18 participating Scottish higher education institutions. It is designed to facilitate the first steps in setting up an academic collaboration. Interested researchers can thus easily find suitable institutions in the partner region and also other researchers working on similar topics.
- OPEN CALL: Lower Saxony – Scotland Tandem Fellowship Programme
- Delegation Visit from Lower Saxony to Scotland – Building Bridges across the North Sea
- The 2022 Fellow Conference at the University of Stirling was a Resounding Success!
- Announcement: EU Research Support Lower Saxony (EU-ReasoN) now has a website!
- Reminder: Open Call for Workshops @ Joint Forum 2022