In the context of ECAS’s project on “Crisis Litigation: Understanding the Roles of International Courts” there is an open position as research assistant to be filled at the chair for public and international law with a focus on sustainability of Prof. Dr. Jelena Bäumler. Seize this opportunity and apply for an interesting position in order to start your career in academia.
- Tandem Fellowship Conference: 11 + 12 November 2021
- Lower Saxony – Scotland Joint Forum: Extended Deadline for the Submission of Workshop Ideas until 19 September 2021
- First edition of the Joint Seminar Series: Social Equity in Childhood
- Joint Publication on Collective Teacher Innovativeness
- Joint Forum: Reminder Open Call for Workshop Proposals 2021